WhatsApp- Mobile Messaging
“WhatsApp status is loading. Lifeis short talk fast”- Inspirelead
Here we will learn few facts about WhatsApp and simple way as how to install and use WhatsApp application in mobile phone.
What is WhatsApp
- It is a cross-platform mobile messaging app allowing you to exchange messages.
- WhatsApp messenger tool is available for I-Phone, Android, Blackberry, Windows phone and Nokia.
What you need for WhatsApp
- A mobile phone
- Internet Data Plan that you use for email and web browsing.
What you can do with WhatsApp
- WhatsApp users can create groups, send each other unlimited images, video and audio media messages.
- Lately WhatsApp has started rolling voice calling feature.
More coming on WhatsApp
- In August 2014, WhatsApp released an update to its Android app, adding support forAndroid Wear
- On January 21, 2015, WhatsApp launched a web client that can be used from the browser to send messages.
Requirement to download WhatsApp
- WhatsApp is supported on most Android, BlackBerry, iPhone, and Nokia smartphones.
- All Android phones running the Android 2.1 and above, all BlackBerry devices running OS 4.7 and later, including BlackBerry 10, and all iPhones running iOS 4.3 and later.
- SomeDual SIM devices may not be compatible with WhatsApp.
What Costs WhatsApp
- For all phone types WhatsApp is free to download and try for the first year.
- After, first year of free use it costs for $0.99 USD per year.
- WhatsApp never automatically charges for subscription.
- There is no difference between the free and paid versions of WhatsApp other than the length of service.
- Deleting and reinstalling WhatsApp does not reset your subscription.
- As long as your phone is not roaming and you have not exceeded your data limit, messaging over WhatsApp will not cost you extra.
- If you are concerned about data usage, use a Wi-Fi connection.
- If you see a Call button within WhatsApp, it is the same as using the Call button on your phone. Thus, mobile provider calling rates apply for phone calls made using the Call button within WhatsApp.
- If you send SMS messages to your friends inviting them to use WhatsApp, service charges from your mobile provider may also apply.
- If you have a Nokia S40 or Nokia S60 device, an unlimited data plan to use WhatsApp is recommended.
How to download WhatsApp
On your mobile to download WhatsApp go to play store. Search the App by typing WhatsApp in search column.
WhatsApp application is shown. Click to download
When successfully installed you can read terms and conditions. It will ask you for your country code and verify your phone number. Type your country code and phone number. This creates a user account using one’s phone number as the username.
Application asks for permission to share your contacts so that the software can identify which of your friends are also using the service. Only the iPhone users using iOs 6 or above are given option of manually adding contacts. WhatsApp copies your address book to its servers to find matches with other WhatsApp users so you can message one another. Click ok to proceed.
Finally WhatsApp is ready for use.