iPod is preferred device where you can store your pictures, music and games. Infact playing pokie games on iPod are more fun with the latest 5th generation iPod having 32 gigabytes of storage capacity, Retina Display, IOS8 and a dual core A5 chip, excellent sound and video graphics is a great alternative for pokies mobile playing through a Wi-Fi Connection.
Top 9 Mobile Casino Apps for iPods
1. Rich casino
Rich casino allows you to play for fun or with real money bets. Compatible with iPods, iPhones and iPads,Rich casino brings over 800 pokies to play instantly without any download. Rich casino offers 25 free spins on pokies games when you enter to play as a new player and triple your first deposit with 200% bonus when you sign up for the first time.
2. Casino Mate
As a new player when you register yourself at the casino for the first time you are offered welcome bonus worth up to AUD $1400 in real money on your first four deposits. Real money gamers will also receive 80 free spins on Second Strike pokies game. Play instantly without any download.
3. Slots by Shark Party
Is an addictive well rated app compatible both with iPods, iPhones and iPads. It has great graphics and effects.
4. Emu Casino
The real money games are categorized into pokies with over 800 titles including three reel, five-reel, 3D pokies. As a welcome bonus you are offered AU$300 triple bonus. On your first deposit get a 100% match on any deposit up to $100, you’ll be able to play with a maximum of $200 total.
5. The Jewel Thief
This 3D video slot game has 5 reels paired with 50 lines. Chase the jewel thieves around town and get ready to pull out the handcuffs and capture them one by one. Decide how much you want to bet and on how many lines then get ready for the chase! Free to download on iTunes.
6. House of Jack
Being a new casino it has over hundred pokies games which are well-organised and divided into the following categories – video pokies, classic pokies, blackjack, roulette, table games, video poker, jackpot games, and 3D. As a new player you are offered a welcome bonus of AUD $1000 Free in Bonuses plus 200 ‘Zero Wager’ free spins.
7. Super Slots App
Lady Luck has a problem and needs your help recovering the lost treasures. Are you witty enough to complete the tasks and help her out? Find the mini games and try and double your winnings. Bonus coins come every few minutes so you will be playing for a long while.
Slotland Casino uses proprietary software, and offers great selections of progressive jackpots, pokies machines, 3D pokies table games, Video Pokers and more. You can play in real time with BTC. Slotland offers a standard welcome bonus with ongoing promotions for existing customers such as an automatic $100 free on every $1,000 deposit
9. SlotsPrizes App
Do you like to win daily prizes? Here is the app which will cost a minimal fee to download. Each day the prizes are changed and if your machine is the hot one you will walk away with the prize before anyone else. Place your bet and decide on how man pay lines and get ready to have the time of your life.
Deposits and Withdrawals
When you decide playing for money is something you are ready to do there are some fast and painless ways for adding funds. Any Visa or Mastercard is accepted at many of this mobile casinos and apps.
- The transactions are done over secure lines.
- You can make deposits in AUD, BTC, LTC, Dogecoins and more
- It is simple to add money just click on the banking tab and enter your credit card information then click the add button.
- Decide how much should be added and click done.
- Money is moved into your account immediately.
- When doing withdrawals you once again click on banking and click the withdrawal button. Select the type of credit card and how much money you wish to withdrawal.
It usually takes around 5 business days before the funds will show up on your credit card so be patient.
Which iPod is used for gaming?
Within the iPod family, which includes the iPod touch, iPod nano and iPod shuffle, the only iPod that can play pokies is the iPod touch.
Why to play pokies on iPod?
- iPod is considered as the perfect device for gamers looking to download apps and play on them offline in order to save on cellular bills and be free from call distractions and checking email.
- If you want to have a backup device where no one knows how much you are spending on pokies and is kept at home for that specific purpose, this device is for you.
How to download games on iPod
- Have Wi-Fi set up on your iPod Touch. If you do not have Wi-Fi in your house, then use the computer method. To enable Wi-Fi on your iPod Touch, go to settings then tap Wi-Fi.
- Go to your iPod’s App Store. The App Store has a blue icon that is on the home page. In the App Store, you can buy your games.
- Browse games. If you already have a few games in mind, search them in the search bar or go to the top lists and scroll through the games.
- Get your games. When you have found a game you want, you will see a small icon by it. The icon will say free—otherwise it will a price. If you choose one that has a price, you will be billed or if you have an iTunes gift card, you won’t be billed. Your game should start downloading.
- And if using the computer method then go to Apple’s website and download iTunes. Create and account. Make your iPod cord plugged with your computer browse games in iTune and select/Get the game for free or pay to buy Your computer and iPod will sync and will download the game to your iPod.
Things to remember when choosing a mobile pokies app
- Who developed and released the game?
- Who is actually managing my ‘money’ (in case your want to place real bets). Is it an honest legit business?
- Is there any bonus on my deposits?
- Note that often, the app developers are not the company or business behind managing your money and your concerns – if any.
- World known mobile casino games developers are: PokieMagic, Aristocrat and Spin3