How to take a printout from your Android mobile?
Android mobiles are the best because of their wonderful features that they carry in them. If you have your word documents or any picture saved on your Android mobile and you wish to take its printout then here is how to do it. Even if you don’t have a WIFI enable printer still you can take the print of your documents easily by linking your printer with your Google chrome account. Interesting it seems, here is how to do it.
Connecting to Google Cloud Print
As said above most printers are capable of printing through Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, but not every one has a printer that supports this and also some users just like the idea of running it all through the cloud. That’s where Google Cloud Print comes in. By registering your printer, you can connect it to the internet. From there, you can operate it from anywhere so long as you have a good connection. You can then print from Android phones or tablets
Though most of the printers are capable of working through Google Cloud Print but some don’t. Here is the list to check out which of the printers work with Cloud Print.
Now launch Google Chrome on your computer.
Log in to Google Chrome if you’re not automatically logged in.
Click the Menu button represented by an icon showing three horizontal lines or three little dots if you’re running a Chromebook at the upper-right corner of the window.
Go to Settings and click Show advanced settings.
Scroll down to the Google Cloud Print section and click Manage.
There you click add Printers You will be taken to a shortlist of all available printers. Just check the ones you want to add, click Add Printers. It should detect your printer, and the task is done.
How to take a print out from Android mobile?
Most of the Android mobile phones come with Google Cloud Print already built into the software, largely the ones that run stock or near-stock Android. But if your phone doesn’t include the app, you can get it here. Next step is to follow its installation instructions.
After you have Google Cloud Print, you don’t have to run the app itself in order to print from Android. Make sure, that the Google account linked with your phone is the same account that you used on Google Chrome in the previous step.
- Open a document you’d like to print, this can be anything from Google Drive docs to pictures saved on your phone.
- Select the Menu button the three dots in the top right corner.
- Now click Print, and it will take you to a new page.
- Next click the down arrow that sits just to the right of Save as PDF.
- Select the printer you want print from. If you can’t find it then click the All printers to get a list of every printer you have connected.
- Once you’re all set, click the print button, you will see the light blue circle that looks like a printer.
- You can also print web pages and Gmail messages through Google Cloud Print. The process is largely the same, so you’ll have no problem figuring it out.
- All you need is to open Gmail or Google Chrome.
- When you find the page you want to print, select the Menu button with three dots.
- A list of options will drop down. Now select Print.
- This will take you straight to the printing page, where you can select the right printer and finally click print when you’re all set and get the job done.