Best Highest Paying Pokies in Australia

Highest Paying Pokies

The highest-paying pokies have a high RTP (Return To Player). This means you will receive a percentage of all the money you wager or bet playing a pokies game as Payout.

It is very simple to understand: suppose you play a pokies game with an RTP of 95%, and you wager $100, and on average, the pokies will pay back 95% to you. The remaining 5% is the casino that will take, called House Edge.

Therefore, the highest-paying pokies have high RTP. This varies from game to game and casino to casino.

Highest Paying Pokies

There are hundreds of them. I picked a few to try my luck. These are randomly picked at the online casino games lobby, and I liked the bunch because they all have different themes and come from various gaming providers.

Mega Joker
Mega Joker pokies with 99% RTP

PokiesRTP
Mega Joker by NetEnt99%
Blood Suckers by NetEnt98%
Starmania by NextGen97.87%
White Rabbit by BigTime Gaming97.72%
Lucky Leprechaun by iSoft96.83%
Supernova by Microgaming97.05%
Medusa Megaways by NextGen97.63%
Shadow of the Panther by High596%
Lucky Little Gods by Microgaming97%
Thunderstruck II by Microgaming96.65%

Pokies at Bitstarz Casino

1429 Uncharted Seas
1429 Uncharted Seas – RTP 98.6%

Due to legal restrictions, Australians have fewer choices to play the highest-paying pokies at online casinos. I found the pokies with the best RTP at Bitstarz and Ripper Casino.

PokiesRTP
Mega Joker by NetEnt99%
1429 Uncharted Seas by Thunderkick98.6%

Pokies at Ripper Casino

Wolf Gold
Wolf Gold – RTP 96%

PokiesRTP
Wolf Gold by Pragmatic Play 96.01%
Gates of Olympus by Pragmatic Play 96.5%

Did You Know?

Pokies machines are games of chance, and their payouts are determined by random number generators, which means there is no guaranteed way to predict the highest paying pokies.

Thunderstruck
Thunderstruck – RTP: 96.1%

PokiesRTP
Mega Moolah 88.12%
Thunderstruck96.1%
Cashapillar95.13%
Where’s The Gold 94.9%

How to find the RTP of Pokies?

Paytable And Game Rules
Paytable And Game Rules tell you about the RTP of pokies

There are certain ways to find the RTP of pokies.

Some game developers, like Betsoft or Microgaming, may publish the RTPs of their pokies games on their websites. Checking the developer’s site can give you an idea of which games to look for in online casinos.

Many online casinos offer free play or demo versions of their pokies games. Take advantage of these demos to try out different pokies without risking your money.

While you won’t win real money in demo mode, it can give you an idea of the game’s features and payout potential.

Why Gambling is Addictive

Tip: High-volatility pokies tend to have fewer but larger wins, while low-volatility pokies offer more frequent but smaller wins. If you prefer higher chances of big wins, opt for high-volatility pokies.

Remember that even with higher RTPs, pokies games are still games of chance, and there are no guarantees of winning. Always play responsibly and within your budget.

Pros and Cons of playing highest paying pokies

ProsCons
The pokies offer larger jackpots, which can be life-changing if you’re lucky enough to hit them.Often, you have a higher house edge, meaning the odds to win are against you.
You find them attractive with various themes and 3D graphics.Pokies are more volatile: you can win, but you have the chance to lose more.
Pokies with progressive jackpots grow, and you can win Big.You can form an addiction and lose your money.
You can play them easily, even on mobile.You need higher minimum bets to qualify for the big jackpots, which is a costly affair.
Good for high rollers and risk bettors.They are simply games of chance with no gurantee to win,

Takeaways

After playing, I found that playing the highest-paying pokies once in a while is better than playing them often. I would rather play penny pokies or pokies that give me frequent wins.

I can play for free and see how these pokies work, though I was not allowed to play progressive jackpot pokies for free.

FAQs

How do you find the pokies that pay the most?

You can simply check the RTP of pokies mentioned in the pokies games information screen.

How much RTP of pokies is considered good to play?

Anywhere between 95 to 98% is considered good to play.

Can I win often playing these pokies?

No, not necessarily. These games often have higher volatility, meaning that wins may be less frequent, but when they do occur, they tend to be more significant.

Are progressive jackpots good to play?

Yes, as they feature jackpots. But you need to stick to your budget to play.

Any tips to win?

Unfortunately no. Pokies are games of chance, and their outcomes are determined by random number generators (RNGs).

About the author

Kamal Kaur