How to get Boost’s new and improved anytime plus mobile plans?
Boost Mobile recently announced new enhancements to its core Anytime Plus mobile plans, offering increased data inclusions and calls to standard International numbers in 50 eligible destinations. It’s obvious that mobile data continues to grow in importance for youth when considering a mobile network. In response, Boost Mobile’s new offers are highly competitive plans that include more data, importantly on every recharge, all on Australia’s best mobile network which ensures the Boost Customer also gets great coverage and speed.
The Boost team is excited to be launching these new offers that will benefit both new and existing customers as they want to make sure Boost constantly enhance their offerings and provide more compelling choices when it comes to pre-paid mobile plans, giving them more of what the user wants.
What is Boost Anytime Plus Pre Paid Plan?
Running on Telstra’s 4G network, Boost Anytime Plus pre-paid plans have more data on recharges of $20 and above – including an extra 8GB of data on the $50 Boost Anytime Plus, so you’ll get 20GB with every recharge.
- You’ll also score 100 minutes of calls from Australia to standard International numbers in 50 countries when you recharge $30 or more.
- The $10 recharge gets you 1GB data, unlimited calls and texts to standard Australian numbers, a 7-day recharge expiry and you can Stream Apple Music data-free. Subscription charges apply, though – and non-music content such as video, downloads, album art, authentication, social interaction will incur data charges.
- The $20 recharge gets you all of the above but with 2.5GB standard data to use anytime and a 28-day recharge expiry.
- $30 gets you 5GB standard data to use anytime, and you can roll over unused data to use within your next recharge when you recharge $30 more before expiry.
- You’ll also get 100 minutes of calls from Australia to standard International numbers in 50 eligible destinations.
- With a $40 recharge you get all of the above, plus 15GB of data. Also, there’s the $50 20GB deal, too.
Other Latest Boost Plans
From Unlimited Data and affordable Family Plans, to international calling options and Wi-Fi Hotspot Plans, you can choose the Boost plan that’s best for you.
How to get this plan?
This offer is open to new and existing customers, and is available now online or at AusPost, BigW, Coles, JB HiFi, Kmart, Target, 7 Eleven or Woolworths.
Also you can visit any one of the 12,000 retail outlets and have this plan at once.
You can also recharge with this plan Via your Boost mobile dial #111# or type care.boost.com.au
You can activate your SIM using your existing number or get a new one. If you are porting from Telstra to Boost Mobile, you will need a special blank Boost Mobile SIM. You can call 1800 026 678 and Boost will send one out to you.
To activate your SIM you’ll need: Your SIM serial number or service number (You can find these numbers either on your SIM Starter Kit or the Telstra packaging that came with your new device.) One valid form of ID like Australian driver’s licence or learner’s permit, Medicare card, Australian passport or International passport with valid Australian visa.
Then Simply head to boost.com.au/activate and follow the steps:
• If you wish to keep your existing number simply select “Keep my existing number” during the activation process. You do not need to contact your previous provider. We’ll sort that out with them.
• When you’ve completed the activation form
• You’ll receive an SMS and email to confirm your activation is underway.
Your number should be active within 4 to 24 hours after activating. If you make a request outside business hours, including Sundays and public holidays, it will process it on the next business day. If you are keeping your existing number, you can still use the number with your previous provider until the switch to Boost is complete.When your Boost SIM is active, you’ll receive an SMS or email notification letting you know that your Boost Mobile service is ready to use.
Also there are four ways to recharge with Boost
- The most popular option is on the Boost Mobile App. You can download android or iphone Boost app according to your device and recharge with your credit card.
- Then recharge this plan by Dialing #111# from your phone
- Or type care.boost.com.au from your phone’s browser
- Or you can pay with a credit card, PayPal or a voucher purchased from a retailer.
With auto recharge option your phone will automatically recharge each month so you can get on with the more exciting stuff. Your recharge will be set to the same date each month. So if it is a 31 day month your recharge will last for 31 days!
How Pre Paid Plan works?
To get the Pre Paid Plan you need to just buy the phone you want or have get the phone or SIM you already have, pick a plan and add money to your account regularly to maintain service. There are no annual contracts, no credit checks, no monthly bills, no coverage fees and no roaming charges.
When you choose prepaid, you pay for most or all of the cost of your phone up front, and save immediately by paying less for your service. On a traditional two-year contract, you might save money on the phone at first, but you’re actually paying for the phone as part of your bill every month. A prepaid plan with Boost starts at $35/mo, A plan on a postpaid contract often ends up costing you $100/mo or more.
Also prepaid gives you flexibility. If you don’t like your service, or just don’t need it anymore, cancel it as there are no long-term commitments here.
Boost offers everything from basic flip phones to ultra-powerful 4G LTE smartphones on plans with unlimited talk, text and data. Pick from top-tier manufacturers like Apple, Samsung, Motorola, and LG. Or choose a super-affordable basic phone if you don’t use and LG. Or choose a super-affordable basic phone if you don’t use your phone much, or need a quick replacement. Note that Boost Mobile runs on the Nationwide Sprint Network in Australia.