Earn cash with Comp Points are actually the ways casinos reward you. These are given at mobile casinos to regular pokies players and can be earned by wagering in either Download, Instant, or Mobile Casinos, and can be converted directly into cash! Moreover, you don’t have to be a high roller to earn Comp Points each registered player is automatically enrolled! Thus Comp points or known as complementary points and is available at mobile and online casinos. The casinos give away these points to their regular players and valued customers as a token of their loyalty.
How Does Comp Point Work?
- For every bet you make at a mobile Casino you’ll accumulate that Casino Comp point- regardless of whether you win or lose!
- The number of points you earn depends on the amount you stake and the games you play.
- When you reach 100 Casino Comp Points, you’ll be able to convert your points to cash at the Cashier.
- The casinos generally give you $1 cash for every 100 points you earn – there is no cap on Comp Points, the amount you can earn is unlimited.
In order to keep track of your Comp Point balance, simply click the Cashier button and select the ‘My Account’ tab to display a summary.
When you decide to convert your Comp Points to real money, just click the ‘Convert to Money’ button on your mobile page. The cash will then be deposited into your casino account immediately. If you are playing with a different currency, say with Bitcoins or USD instead of AuD, the conversion rate will also be displayed, depending on your VIP level. This means even if your account is not in your local currency, you’ll still earn and redeem your Comp Points at an equivalent rate in your account’s currency.
What Are The Strings Attached To Comp Points?
- Comp Points earned while wagering on a bonus, or as bonus Comp Points as part of a promotion, at many mobile casinos do not count towards targets for reaching or maintaining VIP levels.
- Also at many mobile casinos, Comp Points not redeemed within 3 months of your last acquired comp point will be expired.
- Punters are not allowed to transfer Comp Points between accounts.
- Also important is that you can only acquire Comp Points if you have made a real money deposit.
Often such comp points are a special bonus that comes under the online casino VIP program. So when you play at a particular online mobile casino real money games for a couple of months you are automatically given a VIP tier or status to grab these comp points. As players bet and play casino games, they are given comp points. Over time they gather enough points that they can redeem for real cash. Along the way, they also enjoy other perks like higher VIP status and exclusive bonuses and promotional offers.
How Can You Earn Cash With Comp Points
To start earning cash from comp points first of all you need to know if your mobile casino offers you comp points. Better ask the 24/7 customer support available at the casino and use live chat to know your comp points. Because this type of loyalty program is not available at each and every casino.
The next step is to learn how you can efficiently gather comp points. Generally speaking, 100 comp points give you 1 currency unit say AU$1. But, as mentioned above, not all games give the same number of points. Pokies games, for instance, give 2x comp points for every $10 wagered instead of 1x.
This example is equivalent to returning 0.3% of bets on pokies and 0.1% of bets on blackjack. The reason behind this is that pokies are not as advantageous as other casino games like blackjack. Some video poker and table games usually earn you a smaller number of points.
VIPs get better comp points
Another thing you should take into account if you wish to earn more cash from comp points is your VIP status. Most casinos with this loyalty program offer better comp point conversion rates to VIPs, depending on their level. The higher the VIP rank, the better the conversion rate you get.
Finally, if you want to gather more points, look for special game promotions like “Double Comp points” that usually offer 2x the usual rate for a specific game and/or time period. Such similar promos will give you more comp points and, in turn, more cash.
Not only you can redeem your comp points for cash, but you can also exchange them for other goodies. Some examples include free chips to play with, free meals and gifts, free tickets to shows and so on. The size of the comp points varies on the individual player, the circumstances, the casino etc. Some of the largest comp point gifting may be an all-inclusive stay at a casino for a couple of days or expensive accessories that could be worth more than $60,000.
Points to note
- You should never chase for comp points. If you are thinking about where to play casino games online or on a mobile device solely due to the comp and loyalty schemes that have been designed and structured at such sites, then think of other factors and not just comp points. Remember you need to spend money first to get that $1 for 100 points.
- You should be looking to play only at licensed and regulated casinos and also casinos that allow you to deposit, play and withdraw your winnings in your own home currency too.
- Also, get assured that when you do sign up to any online or mobile casino site you are going to find the exact types of game you want to play and you are going to be able to configure those games to play for stake levels you can afford.
- You will also find that some casinos that may not have the most generous or most rewarding com club may instead offer much more generous and very high valued bonuses and promotional offers to their players.
- Always read the casino reviews and find which mobile casino is best quality-wise and maintains its cashout process in time before you sign up for any of such casinos.