How to deposit cash directly into your PayPal account with Coinbase App?
As most of the online casinos have started accepting Bitcoins to play real money pokies games Coinbase is one such wallet to store, buy, use or exchange cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin in Australia. With the Coinbase app you can now easily withdraw cash and deposit it into your bank account within minutes.
Deposit cash directly into your PayPal account
As still few online casinos offer PayPal as one of the deposit modes for players to fund their casino account to play pokies with real money, you can easily deposit cash directly into your PayPal account with Coinbase app. This allows you to take advantage of PayPal’s Instant Transfer feature using your linked debit card to instantly receive your cash for a fee of $0.25, which is much faster than transferring from Coinbase to your bank account.
Note that you can’t purchase Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ether (ETH), or Litecoin (LTC) using PayPal as a funding source. Hopefully this will change in the future, but for now, PayPal is still a great way to get cash fast after selling cryptocurrency in Coinbase.
How to add your PayPal account to Coinbase?
Adding PayPal to your Coinbase account can only be done through the Coinbase website. So open your mobile browser be it safari or Chrome on either your smartphone or mobile, then head over to Coinbase and log into your account. Once you’ve gained access to your account, head to “Settings” near the top of the page.
Inside settings, select “Linked Accounts” from the top of the overview tab, then hit the blue “Link a New Account” button to proceed.
Now, select “PayPal” from the list of account options that pop up. Doing this will redirect you to a PayPal login page, so enter your credentials to gain access to your PayPal account. Once you’re logged in, you’ll be taken to a confirmation page to grant Coinbase access for money transfers — select “Agree” to link your two accounts together.
With your PayPal account successfully linked, return to Coinbase if you weren’t automatically transferred. You’ll now be able to deposit proceeds from Coinbase cryptocurrency sales into your PayPal account. As with other transfers, there are fees imposed when using PayPal on Coinbase, so make sure you’re aware of those before selling any cryptocurrency.
From there, if you want to move money from your PayPal account into your real-world bank account within minutes, simply follow PayPal’s instructions. With PayPal’s Instant Transfer feature your funds will be available in most banks within 30 minutes but note that $0.25 fee applies to each transaction.
How to remove your PayPal account from Coinbase App?
Removing PayPal as an option for deposits is a lot easier than adding it on, and can be done within your Coinbase wallet app. To do so, start by tapping “Settings” on the bottom of your screen, then select “Linked Accounts” within the main settings page.
From there, simply tap on the “Remove” button next to your PayPal account, then tap on “Remove” on the confirmation box that pops up in the middle if you’re using an iPhone or along the bottom if you have an Android.
Best features of the Coinbase App
Coinbase app offers lots of features:
- You can easily send or receive Bitcoins to online casinos to play pokies game
- Check your account or scan QR codes or send bitcoin, ether, and litecoin via email, QR code
- As digital currency wallet you can store Bitcoin, Ether and Litecoin securely all free.
- Instantly buy and sell Bitcoin, Ether, and Litecoin using a combination of bank accounts, PayPal, credit cards, and debit cards.
- Send money to friends or shop with merchants who accept Bitcoin.
- Track Bitcoin, Ether, and Litecoin price anywhere with Bitcoin price charts, Bitcoin price ticker, and price alerts.
- Check balance, transaction history and transaction details for all your accounts in a glance.
- Get Bank level security means your bitcoins, ether, and litecoin are safe.
- Also set a passcode to protect the app.
- Remotely disable your phone’s access if it is lost or stolen