A Dozen Do’s & Don’ts When Playing Mobile Pokies
Australians, like many other gamers in the world, love to play their mobile pokies. Poker machines have existed in the land down under for just over a half century and have evolved into a worldwide phenomenon. We do love our pokies and we all play them for different reasons. There are so many themes to choose from that anyone can find a pokie to meet their fancy.
Some people play pokies for fun, others play them to gamble in search of huge jackpots. Regardless of your intent there are certain do’s and don’ts that should be adhered too if you want to enhance your opportunities for success. Listed below are a half dozen do’s and a half dozen don’ts that every player should consider before they jump head on into the gambling side of the pokie world.
Do’s When Playing Mobile Pokies
1. Do know the (RTP) or Return to Player payout tables of the pokie you are playing. The higher the RTP the better.
2. Do know how many symbols are being used in the pokie (more symbols may reduce winning combinations).
3. Do know when you are winning and remove those winnings and play with the investment you started with.
4. Do know how to wager utilizing the paylines the pokie has to offer.
5. Do utilize all paylines on the pokie to enhance your chances.
6. Do look for pokies that offer progressive jackpots, bonuses and entertaining features.
Don’ts When Playing Mobile Pokies
1. Don’t believe other gamers who insist they have developed a winning system for any particular pokie.
2. Don’t ever gamble more money on a pokie game than your budget allows.
3. Don’t play a pokie and drive. This sounds obvious and yet people still drink and drive and text and drive as well.
4. Don’t forget to have fun playing your pokie.
5. Don’t look at pokie gambling as a credible way of getting rich.
6. Don’t forget that pokies use (RNG) or Random Number Generating devices. Patterns alter with every spin.
There is a wide variety of pokies to be downloaded online for your iPad, Android or favorite Smart Phone. The one thing all of these pokies have in common is that winning is based on luck and chance. You can enhance your chances and improve your luck if you play smart. Research pokies before you download them or play them instantly on your mobile phone browser. The more you know before you begin, the better prepared you will be. Also note finally the wisdom is to stop plaing if you are losing and don’t ever chase your wins.