It appears that 2019 is going to mark a remarkable era for cryptocurrencies as it is going to touch new pinnacles of growth, popularity, and usability with positive results. One such digital currency that could become the most popular amongst professional players and novice gamblers is Stellar Lumens (XLM). Created on the Stellar platform, XLM was created with the intention to offer secure and fast online transactions while keeping costs at a bare minimum, along with providing some better benefits over other cryptos.
What is Stellar (XLM)
As per the company, this concept was developed with an objective to connect people, banks and transaction systems in one single platform smoothly. The internal coin of this platform’ is called lumen (XLM), and its crypto just like Ethereum and Bitcoin. It has business partnerships with several tech companies like IBM, adding to its growing rapport, reliability and credentials and a platform with vast investment potential.
XLM charge a very little fee for offering lightning-fast transactions through a peer-to-peer network, which shows it is going to become one of the most sought-after cryptos very soon.
Cryptocurrencies allow you to stay anonymous on the internet, as it protects your privacy and personal data without attracting any legal repercussions. Transactions through cryptos like XLM are just instantaneous, and being a player you get a guarantee that your games are not affected in any way. Most crypto casinos also provide a slight house edge, which is in the benefit of the player.
So far Stellar lumens in gambling is concerned, it appears that XLM is just emerging on the scene and there are many casinos where you can use the currency to play casino games. For those casinos offering XLM transactions, the house edge is around 1% which is a huge plus for the players as the house doesn’t have higher chances of winning like in traditional casinos where you can lose a huge sum of money. In addition, the bets are also at the lower end, and for some games, they start at just 0.00001 XLM.
Secure Transactions with Lumens
As one lumen is equal to $0.13 and can be moved worldwide, an exchange can last for 2-5 seconds, which is amazingly fast compared to various other well-known banking transactions that can take a couple of days or even an entire week. In addition, the fast transaction speed is incredibly useful as it allows you to manage your bankroll better an also know that your winnings are secured almost immediately.
If you are looking to use XLM, you need to get a crypto wallet — Stellar Desktop Client is the official wallet, but there are also other options for you to opt from. In fact, 400,000 transactions are done with approximately $1 due to XLM’s low transaction costs.
When it comes to benefits of XLM over other coins, XLM has quite a stellar price and also it is considered as stable coin. The altcoin is of the best cryptos across the world and its low cost makes it the optimal currency for your next gambling venture.
Water apps on Android are those useful apps that remind you to drink water. Most of you will say these apps are useless , it maybe for few, but for many who work on the desk for long hours, or factory workers often forget to drink water throughout their working routine. As water helps to maintain the balance of body fluids because your body is composed of about 60% water. The functions of these bodily fluids include digestion, absorption, circulation, creation of saliva, transportation of nutrients, and maintenance of body temperature.
When you’re low on fluids, the brain triggers the body’s thirst mechanism unless you are taking medications that make you thirsty, Certainly you should listen to those cues and get yourself a drink of water, juice, milk, coffee anything but alcohol.
So if you are one of those guys who want yourself a reminder to drink water then here are best water reminder apps for your Android mobile.
This free app with the rating of 4.6 at Google play is one of the best water reminder app. About two Million and over people worldwide use Hydro Coach as this app helps you to drink water and even syncs your water intake with Fitbit, Samsung Health and Google Fit. The app suggests you why drinking water is good for your health.
You can define a custom target or calculate a personalized one by entering age, weight, lifestyle and weather. This free water tracker app will take it in consideration even when you are sick or pregnant. You can start with free to use predefined volumes or choose from many different vessel types. Every drink is highly customizable. Name it, color it and size it your way. Try it out and create your first fancy blueberry-banana-vanilla-smoothie or a simple 250 ml orange juice. Also get detailed insights with a helpful dashboard. Check out your most used drinks, a day of week ranking and much more other useful data that helps you to drink water and find success in your water drinking challenge.
This free app also has 4.6 rating at Google Play and is best to download on your Android mobile. This app is available over 30 countries, and is top 5 over 90 countries! You best water tracker app ever!. The Water Drink Reminder now supports Google Fit This water tracker app reminds you to drink water every day and develop good water drinking habits.
Just enter your current weight, and Drinking Water will help you to determine how much water your fit body need everyday . Every time you drank a cup of water, don’t forget to add a cup in the app. You can find customized cup and Imperial (oz) or Metric (ml) units along with starting and ending time to drink water within a day. Graph and logs of date record and you can sync weight data with Google Fit.
With flexible settings this app is at 4.7 rating at Google Play. Water Time is a simple aqua reminder and water tracker which designed for you to drink water. You can keep track of water intake on time and in the required quantity, that can be easily changed to support any diet regime. Here water tracking app acts like a “hydro mentor”, has a water calculator that will calculate your approximate daily water consumption. This free app also tracks coffee and tea intake as well with their extra tracking feature.
Aqua Alert app will remind you to drink aqua regularly and develop useful habit to drink aqua and other liquid everyday. It is simple and very easy aqua reminder app with clear and intuitive interface, detailed aqua log and pretty nice charts of your daily, weekly and monthly water balance. Just set once your aqua alert schedule, receive notifications and drink aqua.
Aqua Reminder app already contains water field to log it. But unlike most of the other aqua alert appsthe main advantage of this aqua tracker is the ability to create your own fields. Just add into your aqua reminder tea, coffee, your favorite soda sparkling water, juice, beer, wine or whatever else you want to drink and log it. In this way you can use this aqua log app as any liquid intake tracker. Keep track of your water and any other liquid intake history in one place and manage your health with the help of the best aqua alert app.
Aqua Alert Water Reminder app is a free and must have assistant that helps you to keep track of your daily water intake. Aqua alarm app supports all the most common liquid units (ml and fl oz) and it is perfect for both men and women, for young and for elderly, for breastfeeding moms or people with health problem, for athletes, bodybuilders and models.
Gulp is the best way to calculate a daily water consumption goal and track water consumption. With Gulp’s straightforward user interface and rich settings, tracking water consumption and staying hydrated could never be easier. This app comes with Google Fit integration for a real-time water consumption goal.
First, Gulp will calculate a daily water consumption goal tailored for your body. Next, Gulp will help you track water consumption. To help keep pace, Gulp indicates where your daily water consumption should be at any time during the day by displaying a green ring adjacent to your water consumption. Gulp can provide reminders to drink water and track water consumption at intervals you specify, helping push you to create habits and stay hydrated!
Along with these best apps you can also get yourself remind of water to drink with A to-do list app or from your Google Assistant in Android phones. If you own Samsung Galaxy Android them Galaxy health app tracks your water intake and reminds you and alerts you of your water consumption. Remember almost all the apps listed here are free to download from Google Play but they may contain in app purchases as well.
Even though they are midrange releases, there’s plenty of reasons to get excited about the Sony Xperia 10 and 10 Plus. Despite not being foldable, 5G compatible or boasting an in-screen fingerprint sensor, the Xperia 10 is still enticing. This is due to the fact that Sony is pushing their own movement, taller smartphones. To showcase the advantages of these new dimensions, they ditched the traditional 18:9 aspect ratio and fully embraced 21:9. This groundbreaking change was implemented on the Xperia 10 and 10 Plus, and introduces the world to some interesting possibilities.
On top of paving the way for unique features, this adjustment puts the Xperia 10 in a league of its own. While the rest of the competition is opting for folding designs, Sony is sticking to their unique dimensions. This puts their new releases in uncharted territory, which is a rare place to be in this oversaturated industry. Nothing is comparable to the Xperia 10, which puts the future of tall phones in the hands of the consumer. If this formula proves to be a hit, we can expect to see similar models being offered throughout 2020.
To clear the air on whether the Xperia 10 is revolutionary or a simply gimmick, we created this article. While this phone has its pros and cons, there’s no ignoring its novelty. For this reason, prepare to get an intimate glimpse at Sony’s newest releases. Both the Xperia 10 and 10 Plus are undeniably unique, so feel free to ditch the norms with this review!
Meet the Sony Xperia 10
When holding the Xperia 10, it’s impossible not to be reminded of a futuristic TV controller. Its 21:9 aspect ratio makes the device look narrower than it is, but that’s not necessarily a bad thing. This unique design allows users to make the most out of their 6 and 6.5-inch screens. Aside from being protected with Gorilla glass 5, both Xperia 10 & 10 Plus boast an interesting bezel combination. While Sony slimmed down the side bezels, they couldn’t escape housing the front camera in a thick forehead bezel. This peculiar combination makes the Xperia 10 look like an innovation that’s still slightly stuck in the past.
While the aesthetics border on being modern, the inner workings of the Xperia 10 are where these phones disappoint. The Xperia 10 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 while the 10 Plus only has a Snapdragon 636 processor. While these processors allow both devices to complete normal tasks, they feel a bit outdated. To make the phones perform better, Sony equipped the Xperia 10 with 3GB of RAM & the 10 Plus with 4GB. The storage is more traditional, since both Xperia 10’s have 64GB of internal storage with a MicroSD card slot.
On the plus side, the batteries and software are standard. Both devices run on Android 9 Pie, the latest version of Android. Sony added their own software skin over it, which is relatively non-plus and easy to use. The batteries are just as non-assuming, with the Xperia 10 boasting a 2,870mAh battery and the 10 Plus running on 3,000mAh. All this is complimented by Sony’s Slide Sense floating tray and a side fingerprint scanner.
Thanks to the fierce competition from Google and Samsung, Sony isn’t stealing the show with its cameras. The Xperia 10 has a 13MP lens and a 5MP depth-sensing camera while the 10 Plus has 12MP and 8MP lenses. Both rear camera setups are paired with a 5MP front camera, which provides solid photography options. While dimly lit areas are hard to capture, these cameras do fine with normal lighting. Photographic mediocrity has become standard on midrange phones, so the Xperia 10 camera’s shortcomings are easy to forgive.
When it comes to purchasing the Xperia 10, the new design is the main factor. The Xperia 10 is retailing at $350 while the 10 Plus costs $430, so these are still big purchases. While the new 21:9 ratio is appealing, the phone’s low quality processors are slightly alarming. The Sony Xperia 10 implements plenty of great ideas, but only time will tell if it’s able to stand out amongst the competition.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is a big screen Android device with 6.3″ screen with infinity display means it is a bezel-less, full-frontal glass, edge-to-edge screen. With the high-performing 10nm mobile processor and 6GB RAM playing games or using the tablet make things run smoothly. Also it comes with wireless charging,
Add to it all that Samsung has to offer with their high-end devices like top of the line specifications, all the hardware and software features you may want, a fantastic camera setup, and the S-Pen that makes wonderful device. But there are few issues you find with this device like slow performance when scrolling down a webpage, and when scrolling through certain apps like the Gallery in particular.
Here is how to fix some of the common problems in Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- If you have scrolling issue it seems to be faced by those users who have also installed a Bixby button remapper app. While Samsung now allows a way to kind of deactivate the button it still cannot officially be set for a different function, that is why these remapper apps are quite popular. So until these scrolling issues are addressed, your only option can be to uninstall the app.
- To remove app icons from the home screen you need to long press on an app icon on the home screen that leads to a pop-up menu from which you can remove the icon. However, some users have found that this pop-up menu is no longer showing up and that they are unable to remove icons. This problem is caused if you have turned off Animation Duration Scale in the Developer Options section in the Settings menu, which is something that some users do to improve performance. All you have to do is set this to 0.5x, and the pop-up menu will begin to show up again.
- Some users have found that Face Unlock doesn’t seem to work as expected. Even in good lighting conditions, the device manages to unlock the phone sometimes only once every twenty attempts. Here a third party application seems to behind this issue. Some reports suggest that it could be Whatsapp, and users have found that disabling the camera access permission for Whatsapp fixes the problem. In case Whatsapp isn’t the issue, you can try uninstall all the apps you added just before this problem showed up, particularly focusing on those that require access to the camera.
- If you found a yellow, pink, or purple tint on your Galaxy Note 8 display. The tint is because the display calibration isn’t right. You can adjust the settings by going to Settings – Display – Color Mode. There you can select one of the four options available including Adaptive display, AMOLED cinema, AMOLED photo, or Basic. You can also adjust the color balance by going into Advanced Options. You can also try dialing *#15987# to adjust the red tint of the display.
- Many users face dead pixels on the screen. You can download and run a pixel fixer app from the Google Play Store like Dead Pixel Test and Fix. Let the app run its course and the dead or stuck pixels on your screen should go away. However, if the apps don’t work, your only option is going to be to pick up a replacement.
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues commonly pop up when you pick up a new smartphone, and the Galaxy Note 8 is no exception. Both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues seem to be particularly prevalent with this device. Turn the device and the router off for at least ten seconds, then turn them back and retry the connection. Go to Settings – Power saving and ensure that this option is turned off. Use the Wi-Fi Analyzer to check how crowded your channel is, and switch to a better option. Forget the Wi-Fi connection by going to Settings – Wi-Fi and long tapping the connection you want, then selecting “Forget”. Re-enter the details and try again.
- Make sure the router firmware is up to date. Make sure the applications and software on the device are up to date. Go to Wi-Fi – Settings – Advanced and make a note of your device MAC address, then make sure that it is allowed access in the router’s MAC filter. Some users have found that disabling the Hotspot 2.0 feature seems to fix a lot of issues with Wi-Fi.
- Also many users find that if you have set up your phone using SmartSwitch, the Wi-Fi doesn’t seem to connect. For most users, performing a factory reset and setting the phone up again manually has been the only solution.
- For any Bluetooth issues you can check the manufacturer’s manual for the device and the car and reset your connections. Ensure that you are not missing a vital part of the connection process. For that go to Settings – Bluetooth and ensure nothing needs changing Go to Settings – Bluetooth and delete all prior pairings and try setting them up again from scratch.
- There are many users who complain that the devices freeze at random times, requiring a soft reboot to restart the phone. This problem seems to be related to the Swiftkey app.
- Also many have come across a very choppy video playback experience when attempting to watch HDR videos (1440 HDR 60) on Youtube. While using Netflix, the HDR color enhancement doesn’t work as expected, with blacks appearing grey and skin tones looking odd.
- If you come across an odd issue with the front-facing camera, where they are seeing severe discoloration in the viewfinder. Try running a hardware test (dial *#0*#) to ensure that this isn’t a hardware problem first.
- A lot of users have come across a variety of issues with edge lighting. For some, it doesn’t work when the screen is off. For others, Edge lighting seems to work only for the stock SMS app and nothing else. The issue seems to have been fixed for a few users after the official update to Android 8.0 Oreo, But this hasn’t been the case for every user that has updated their devices though. Some users have found that enabling “pop up notifications” for apps like Whatsapp and Snapchat result in Edge lighting working when the screen is off as well. Many of the issue seems to because they have turned off Animation Duration Scale in the Developer Options section in the Settings menu, which is something that is done to improve performance. All you have to do is set this to 0.5x, and Edge lighting works.
- You can try downloading the Edge Lighting app from the Google Play Store here. This app lets you set customized colors for different apps and makes the edge lighting feature work even when the screen is off. However, the results have been mixed. While the app has worked perfectly for some users, others have had issues. Since this is a paid app, that is something to keep in mind before you decide to download it.
- If you try using “OK Google” when the screen is off, the device beeps and acknowledges the command, but nothing happens beyond that it is due related to Edge lighting. Make sure that Google isn’t a selected app for the edge lighting feature. Turning this off makes “OK Google” work as expected. Try clearing the Google app cache. Go to Settings – App Manager, search for the Google app and tap on “Storage.” Then clear the cache and everything should work after that. For some users, the issue seems to occur because of having the Always On Display enabled. If this is a feature you can do without, disable it and see if that fixes the problem.
If you want to Soft Reset then Press and hold the power button and volume down key simultaneously for about 10 seconds until the device powers off. This works when the screen is unresponsive.
For Hard Reset when the device turned off, press and hold the volume up key, Bixby button, and power button simultaneously. When the Samsung logo appears, release the power button, but continue to hold the volume up and home buttons.
When the Android system recovery screen appears, release all buttons. Use the volume down button to toggle the selection to “wipe data/factory reset,” then press the power button to accept it. Use the volume down button to toggle the selection to “Yes — delete all user data,” then press the power button. Wait for the reset to finish. You will eventually be prompted to “Reboot system now.” Press the power button to continue.
If the phone is on, go to Settings – Backup & reset – Reset device – Erase Everything.
To have Wipe cache partition with the device turned off, press and hold the volume up key, Bixby button, and power button simultaneously. When the Samsung logo appears, release the power button, but continue to hold the volume up and home buttons. When the Android system recovery screen appears, release all buttons. Use the volume down button to toggle the selection to “wipe cache partition,” then press the power button to accept it. When the previous menu returns, go up and select “Reboot system now.”
For Boot in Safe Mode When the device is turned off, turn the device on again and press and hold the volume down button until a “Safe Mode” button shows up. Tap that button to boot your device in Safe Mode.
Remember most of the errors are fixed automatically of you have latest software update. If none of the software settings seem to fix the problem, your only option may be to pick up a replacement.
In today’s digitized world of online economy, EOS cryptocurrency is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies. Let’s find out if you could gamble with it or not!
Fate of EOS in Gambling
The reach and scope of blockchain are growing fast and it is spreading its influence over diverse industrial landscapes. Every day a new blockchain solution is mushrooming up and claiming to solve everyday issues for industries across the globe.
The most important thing about multiple blockchain platforms is that they are more focused on being a decentralized platform with an open call for all who want to participate in this concept. EOS is one of the most popular cryptocurrency solutions that has started gaining a lot of traction in the recent past.
The EOS happened to be introduced recently in January 2018, a year back. However, it didn’t take much time to become of the widely used and admired online blockchain platform. In fact, it’s due to the protocol that emulates the attributes of a physical computer, but this is not the target of this platform.
In fact, it enables the users to create their own app on a decentralized operating system which can be used to support large-scale features and it also allows the enterprises all over the world to join blockchain bandwagon. It is a small contract-based platform enabling the development of apps on an industrial scale.
The processing power of this solution is paced with amazing scalability while the core promise of the platform is that the ownership model enables users to eliminate transaction fees.
These features strengthen the EOS with the ability to threaten Ethereum with the opportunity to become the top-rated altcoin. The fact is, it is already conducting millions of transactions every second and counting.
When it comes to using this crypto-currency or EOS network at the casino, you would be happy and equally surprised to know that numerous online casinos accept such transactions and allow you to wager your tokens. Being a starter, you can play a straightforward dice game that is available on the EOS network. On this game, the house edge is just 1%, and it is quite fair. In addition, you may also enjoy some endless game of baccarat that deals the cards every single minute and deals with the most advanced version of this all-time classic.
Apart from this, EOS has encouraged the developers to design and develop casino games on this platform and use its token as the primary currency and every now and then, new games are being introduced almost on a daily basis.
Today casinos from around the world are eager to accept EOS and ready to give their players a chance to play with its coins. Just spend some time online with your internet browser, you will be able to search out some online casinos that accept EOS as a method of payment.
EOS is one of the fastest growing platforms as it is one of the most revolutionary and stable cryptocurrencies available on the market. With these benefits in mind, it makes sense to facilitate this token to play games of chance online. If you are fond of blockchain gambling, you will surely enjoy the games that are being developed on their platform.
As the popularity of pokies continues to flourish around the world, a few companies are dominating the market. Through consistent innovations and strategic investments, these corporations have managed to maintain their positions at the top of the industry. This is no easy feat, since the pokies industry is one of the fastest growing faucets of the casino industry. By generating more revenue than all the other casino games combined, pokies have taken modern gambling by storm. Fueled by the growing popularity of pokies, the global slot machine market generated $12 billion in 2017.
While these figures seem impressive, they pale in comparison with where the industry is set to reach. Thanks to the popularity of reconfigurable electronic gaming machines, the pokies industry is poised for a revolution. As machines continue to become more complex, the demand is creating 16% growth every year. This aggressive expansion is paving the way for the pokies industry to exceed $24 billion USD by 2022.
The sky is the limit with this budding industry, and this success is opening doors to a new level of competition. Dozens of major companies are fighting for their stake in this growing market, which makes it a fiercely competitive industry. To showcase the reigning champions, we compiled a list of the top pokies machine makers in 2019. These companies are making a profound impact on the industry, which makes them impossible for any responsible punter to ignore. Prepare to get an intimate glimpse of the larger-than-life companies behind your favorite pokies games!
Most Influential Pokies Machine Venders
Company #3: Novomatic Group (EUR 1,587 million 2017 Revenue) – Through a series of groundbreaking innovations, this Austrian lottery supplier and slot machines maker has made its mark on the industry. Ever since it was founded by billionaire Johann Graf in 1980, the company has produced nothing but quality gaming machines. Of all their creations, non have been more revered than their multi-game slots. This iconic development allows punters to indulge in multiple pokies games while sitting at the same machine.
Thanks to their refusal to conform to outdated industry norms, this is one of the fastest growing companies in the world. Novomatic currently employs over 25,000 in offices that are scattered across 50 countries. Their machines can be found in over 1,600 gaming facilities that are strategically placed in 80 countries. This massive reach gives them an intimate relationship with the average punter. By staying firmly connected to their customer base, this corporation is set to pioneer a new era of pokies.
Company #2: Aristocrat Liesure Limited ($3.5 billion USD 2018 Revenue) – For anyone familiar with pokies in Australia, it’s no surprise that this gambling manufacturer made the list. Founded by the legendary tycoon Len Ainsworth, Aristocrat Leisure Limited has set the pokies industry standard for decades. Punters will be hard-pressed to find a casino that doesn’t proudly boast Aristocrat’s gaming machines.
On top of dominating Australia’s pokies scene, they have drastically broadened their reach with multiple key investments. In 2014, Aristocrat Leisure Limited tripled their North American exposure by purchasing Video Gaming Technologies. They also dove headfirst into the mobile gaming industry after acquiring mobile game developer Plarium in 2017. That same year, they bought out Big Fish Games for a staggering $990 million. These shrewd investments guarantee that this company remains at the forefront of the pokies industry for years to come.
Company #1: International Game Technology PLC ($4.69 billion USD 2015 Revenue) – Despite being bought out by Gtech in 2014, this multinational gaming company remains the largest pokies machine manufacturer in the world. Their sprawling empire employs 12,000 people and boasts headquarters in Las Vegas, Reno, Providence and Rome. Even after the $6.4 billion 2014 buyout, the company is still controlled by De Agostini holding company. This 51% interest guarantees that the company sticks to the same formula that made it a globally recognized brand. To this day, their massive revenues are only outdone by their endless catalogue of beloved pokies releases.
Android mobiles are the best because of their wonderful features that they carry in them. If you have your word documents or any picture saved on your Android mobile and you wish to take its printout then here is how to do it. Even if you don’t have a WIFI enable printer still you can take the print of your documents easily by linking your printer with your Google chrome account. Interesting it seems, here is how to do it.
Connecting to Google Cloud Print
As said above most printers are capable of printing through Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, but not every one has a printer that supports this and also some users just like the idea of running it all through the cloud. That’s where Google Cloud Print comes in. By registering your printer, you can connect it to the internet. From there, you can operate it from anywhere so long as you have a good connection. You can then print from Android phones or tablets
Though most of the printers are capable of working through Google Cloud Print but some don’t. Here is the list to check out which of the printers work with Cloud Print.
Now launch Google Chrome on your computer.
Log in to Google Chrome if you’re not automatically logged in.
Click the Menu button represented by an icon showing three horizontal lines or three little dots if you’re running a Chromebook at the upper-right corner of the window.
Go to Settings and click Show advanced settings.
Scroll down to the Google Cloud Print section and click Manage.
There you click add Printers You will be taken to a shortlist of all available printers. Just check the ones you want to add, click Add Printers. It should detect your printer, and the task is done.
How to take a print out from Android mobile?
Most of the Android mobile phones come with Google Cloud Print already built into the software, largely the ones that run stock or near-stock Android. But if your phone doesn’t include the app, you can get it here. Next step is to follow its installation instructions.
After you have Google Cloud Print, you don’t have to run the app itself in order to print from Android. Make sure, that the Google account linked with your phone is the same account that you used on Google Chrome in the previous step.
- Open a document you’d like to print, this can be anything from Google Drive docs to pictures saved on your phone.
- Select the Menu button the three dots in the top right corner.
- Now click Print, and it will take you to a new page.
- Next click the down arrow that sits just to the right of Save as PDF.
- Select the printer you want print from. If you can’t find it then click the All printers to get a list of every printer you have connected.
- Once you’re all set, click the print button, you will see the light blue circle that looks like a printer.
- You can also print web pages and Gmail messages through Google Cloud Print. The process is largely the same, so you’ll have no problem figuring it out.
- All you need is to open Gmail or Google Chrome.
- When you find the page you want to print, select the Menu button with three dots.
- A list of options will drop down. Now select Print.
- This will take you straight to the printing page, where you can select the right printer and finally click print when you’re all set and get the job done.
The Cameron government plans to curtail the number of fixed odds betting electronic casino games in betting shops, which is being welcomed widely. Although without far-reaching reforms, expecting some drastic reform in gambling in Great Britain appears to be impossible.
It is time to learn some lessons from Australia gambling history, as Australia is known as the capital of gambling worldwide. Poker machine, which is a high-stakes, high-intensity Vegas-style slot machine, has become popular in clubs and community centers in every state and province except in Western Australia.
7 Lessons to Learn about Betting Machines from Australia
As per an industry analysis, Australians lose more money in gambling per person than any other country. Although the poker-machine gambling losses have reached a point in Australia, the money lost on betting machines has just kicked off in the UK. Let’s find out the lessons we learned from the Australian experience, which we must pay heed to, especially Great Britain:
- Restrict the Size and Intensity of Bets: The faster the bets you make and the larger the best size, the faster money you ought to lose. To curb this situation, the maximum bets on fixed odds betting machines should be cut down to £2 from £100 in Great Britain.
- Cap the Number of Machines: The quantity of high-intensity poker machines are proportionate to the number of problem gamblers in New Zealand and Australia. Every poker machine in these two countries is estimated to be integrated with 0.8 people facing gambling problems. Sot the best lesson is to reduce the count of machines.
- Prevention is Mandatory: It is always better to prevent than cure. It is better to prioritize the prevention of problem gambling instead of rebuilding their already shattered lives later on.
- Limit the Number of Machines Every Shop: In Australia, although the limit has been executed at the state or regional level, several large gambling venues are using their reputation to buy huge numbers of machines. The gambling machines should be limited in large venues as these are more dangerous than the same machines in smaller venues.
- Restrict Number of Machines in Poor Communities: The high-end and high-intensity gambling machines in Australia would make the poorest communities pauper. For instance, the Fairfield, Sydney is populated with the poorest 12% in Australia. In Fairfield, there was one poker machine for every 42 adults and each one of the adult residents in this community lost an average of £1,307 in the year 2010-11. Whereas in the harbor in Ku-ring-gai and Willoughby, where the population is among the richest 6% in Australia, with only one poker machine per 231 adults and the losses were just £151 per person.
- Limit Technological Implementation: Due to technological evolution, machine manufacturers are always on the lookout to enhance and innovate new ways to make the machines more profitable leading to a more reliable method to increase revenue and making people more addictive. This is specifically true for poker machines, due to huge jackpots and the ability to make multiple small bets simultaneously. All these make poker machines are much more addictive.
- Cut Down the Accessibility of Gambling Venues: Making gambling venues easily accessible makes them more dangerous. If any casino is located close to home or workplaces people would tend to go there easily. The studies have shown that proximity to gambling venues increases the risk of creating more problem gamblers.
The British government can act now to avail the once-in-a-generation opportunity to remove dangerous gambling machines from everywhere across the country. Continuous legalization of gambling regulations might lead to Great Britain joining Australia as one of the world’s biggest losers, with many broken lives and further rehabilitation of already deprived communities. This is not only Great Britain but all the countries should learn the above lessons from Australia to enjoy healthy and balanced gambling opportunities in their respective countries.
Baccarat is a popular card game found in nearly every online and real-world casino. The objective of this game is to score the most points using only 2 or 3 cards.
History of Baccarat
It is still not clear who invented baccarat, but several European countries claim to have invented this game. Probably, Italy or France could be the origin of this card game. This game is known as Punto Banco in Spain, which is popular in many casinos, and in France, it may also be termed as “chemin de fer” (meaning “chemmy”). In many other countries, it has the name Macao.
Winning Combinations and Their Value
The highest combination in baccarat is called natural, which is formed by two cards having a total worth of nine points. The card from deuce to nine has the same point amount as their denomination. The ace is equal to one point and the remaining cards do not award any points to a player. If you earn more than nine points, ten of them are deducted. The gist is, the point amount will always be between zero to nine, as the points excess to this is not counted.
There are three types of bets in baccarat:
The first bet is when a player win which is paid at a 1:1 ratio. Second bet is by a banker’s win (Banko) which is paid at the ratio of 19:20. And finally, the last bet is on a tie which means that the player and the banker when get the same number of point which is paid at the ratio of 8:1 (sometimes 9:1)
Baccarat Odds and Strategy
As baccarat has several bet chances: “Player,” “Banker,” or “Tie.” Each bet bring some benefits for the casino. Baccarat players have developed a number of well-known strategic guidelines and tips and tricks which have proven to be successful.
Of these, the Martingale betting system is the simplest and most famous strategy. As per this strategy, the first bet should be made on “Banker.” If you face loss, the next bet must be doubled, until the first win. After winning, you need to decrease the betting amount to be in safe side.
As per the Fibonacci strategy, a system is built on caution. It is the best option if you are a player with average bets, as it prevents small losses.
These baccarat strategies never guarantee a win so better to bet using your common sense and if the luck is in your side you may win implying these strategies.
Melbourne is known for its vibrant nightlife and exotic dining options, but their pokies venues routinely get overlooked which are equally lucrative and welcoming. This bustling city is the heart of CBD, which opens up doors to a slew of gaming options. Victoria is a state with a passionate relationship with gambling, so it’s no surprise that the industry is booming. There’s no shortage of options, as there are over 30,000 pokies machines throughout the state. From hotels to pubs, they can be found at any late-night venue.
Packed with Authorized and Regulated Casinos
All activity falls under the Gambling Regulation Act 2003, which takes a liberal approach to gambling. To keep things fair, all venues are regulated by the Victorian Commission for Gambling & Liquor Regulation. This relentless enforcement ensures that all pokies machines pay back 87% of the money wagered. Since the playing field has been evened out, it’s prime time to gamble in Melbourne. For this reason, we have compiled a list of the best places to play pokies in the city. So, friends, get prepare to discover your next favorite venue in this punters’ paradise!
Explore Melbourne’s Best Pokies Venues
Crown Casino is the most entertaining place to play pokies in Melbourne. Ever since this casino made its grand debut in 1997, it has taken the industry by storm. In a country that’s madly in love with pokies, this is no easy feat. They have achieved this level of popularity by offering users an unparalleled gaming experience. It’s nestled on the south bank of the Yarra River, providing the perfect backdrop to a night of elegance.
One of the main perks of this casino is its staggering amount of options. Not to be outdone, this venue is home to over 500 table games & 2,638 pokies machines. Their impressive fleet of pokies machines are developed by the leaders of the industry. Machines created by Aristocrat, IGT, Konami & Ainsworth Gaming Technology can be found throughout the premises. Having deep ties to the industry has its benefits. Many of the pokies games offered by the Crown can’t be found online. This gives visitors an exclusive preview of games that are shaking up the industry.
To make things even more appealing, the Crown Casino enjoys some exclusive privileges. Lockout laws aren’t applied to casinos, so punters can enjoy 24/7 entertainment. While clubs, pubs & RSLs can only run their machines 20 hours a day, the Crown can go 24 hours. This perk lets punters experience something completely unique. If there’s one thing Australians can create, it’s an unforgettable casino. Treat yourself with this extraordinary opportunity.
Fortunately for visitors, there are hundreds of pubs scattered around Melbourne. Many are located downtown, so they aren’t hard to find. These establishments let punters enjoy a quality meal accompanied by a stiff drink while they play pokies. They can be found almost anywhere, but a few stand out. There include Batman’s Hill on Collins, Celtic Club & the Golden Nugget, Clocks at Flinders Street Station Shanghai Club, The Meeting Place are the most popular of all. Come down and experience for yourself!
Even if you get tired of flashy casinos and bustling pubs, there’s still more options for punters. There’s no reason to get dressed up if you stick to the machines at your hotel. They give punters easy access to pokies games, so take advantage of this service. Some of the favorites are Bell’s Hotel, but there are plenty of other options to choose from! You can visit The Swanston Hotel Grand Mercure, Welcome Stranger Hotel, Golden Fleece Hotel, The Bay & Bridge Hotel, The Rex and few others.
Play pokies online is another option to find best pokies to play in Melbourne, sitting right at your own comfort zone. You can join top notch safe and secure as well as legit casinos that accept AUD as well as BTC to play wonderful pokies from high rated gaming developers.
Some of the reputed online sites are Fair Go Casino specially catering to Aussie punters; Rich Casino, Slotland casino, House of Jack Casino and many more. Simply pick your mobile phone, type the casino URL on your Android or iPhone browser that is Chrome or Safari or play with iPad or Kindle tablet. Enter the casino with your handset, open a casino account, and make a real time deposit to play real money pokies or play for free without any deposit. Grab awesome bonuses and spin the reels.