Out of all the releases in 2019, none are more intriguing than the ZenFone 6. Boasting a flip up camera and a larger than life battery, this smartphone defies traditional design. By implementing truly unique features, Asus is poised to shake up the industry. This Taiwanese company has taken a unique approach to solve the problem of removing bezels. In an era where most phone companies are copying Samsung and Apple, this innovation is a breath of fresh air. Users are sick of recycled designs, and the ZenFone 6 is a welcome deviation into the unknown.
Even though the ZenFone 6 is set to launch in Valencia, Spain, it has already generated an unprecedented amount of anticipation. Videos of this new release are already circulating around the internet. This curiosity highlights the market’s interest in new smartphone designs. Out of all the competition, Asus is one of the first company providing a viable solution for eliminating bezels. This is dilemma has stumped even the biggest smartphone companies for the last few years. The traditional model has failed, which is why we need a new approach from a different company.
Even though the ZenFone 6 hasn’t been officially released yet, this smartphone has already drummed up a surprising amount of support. While many of the rumors are true, there are still plenty of misconceptions that need to be disproven. To truly understand whether the ZenFone 6 is the answer, diving into the specs is essential. For this reason, we created this in-depth article that explores its capabilities. This phone is filled with surprises, so discover why users should be excited about this innovative release!
Explore What Makes the ZenFone 6 Special
When holding Asus’ newest creation, it’s impossible not to be surprised by how light it is. Due to its massive battery, the Zenfone 6 is 9.1mm thick. Despite this unappealing dimension, the Zenfone 6 only weighs 190 grams. Compared to most modern releases, this is a bizarre combination. The anomalies don’t end there, since the Gorilla Glass 3 on the rear blends into the metal chassis and Gorilla Glass 6 on the front. Despite this protection, the Zenfone 6 isn’t water resistant and has a surprisingly delicate frame.
Even though there are a few peculiarities, the phone achieves its main goal. Thanks to the flip up camera, users get to enjoy an unobstructed 6.4-inch screen. Unlike the competition, there’s no holes punched into the display or unsightly notches that house the front camera. This provides unadulterated access to the LCD screen. While it isn’t as vibrant as AMOLED displays, it still boasts Full HD+ resolution.
When examining the ZenFone 6’s hardware, the battery steals the show. Clocking in at 5,000mAh, this is the largest battery on the market. Even though this is a daring addition, more testing needs to made to see how much of an advantage it provides. Aside from this exciting development, the rest of the hardware isn’t as bold. The ZenFone 6 is powered by a Snapdragon 855 processor and backed up by 8GB of RAM and up to 256GB of storage space. This provides a fluid experience that blends into what the rest of the competition is offering.
While many people are excited about the 5,000mAh battery, this phone’s main charm is its camera. The Sony IMX586 48-megapixel camera sensor is backed up by a 13-megapixel ultra-wide lens. While these features alone aren’t impressive, the way they move defies anything else on the market. Powered by an impressive 13 gears, the rear dual lens can flip up and turn 180 degrees. Users can stop the rotation at any point, which allows them to take sweeping panoramic shots as well as selfies. This fun setup is made with liquid metal, which provides an extra layer of durability.
At the end of the day, Asus did an amazing job with the Zenfone 6. Even though it sports many specs that have become standard, it’s approach to fixing existing problems is revolutionary. By rejecting traditional design, Asus has taken us one step closer to innovation. This phone isn’t perfect, but it’s still refreshing to see a company finally break the mold. The Zenfone 6 is one of the few unique releases in 2019, which makes it a development that can’t be ignored.
Pokemon Go is the world famous popular game app on your mobile that has been downloaded over 850 million times and named “Best Mobile Game” by The Game Developers Choice Awards and “Best App of the Year” by TechCrunch.
Pokémon Go has recently introduced GO Snapshot where you can take AR photos – a snap with this easy-to-use update. You’re now able to take photos of any Pokémon you have in your collection. You can now document your adventures by taking photos of your favorite Pokémon to share with friends or as a memento of your epic journey. Also with latest updates you can join trainers across the globe who are discovering Pokémon as they explore the world around them. Pokémon GO is the global gaming sensation.
Pokemon Go IVs
According to Pokemon Go Hub IV stands for Individual Values. IVs are a mechanism to introduce diversity in a group of same species Pokemon. IV influences various other Pokemon stats, like the amount of Health Points, attack power and more. A good metaphor for IV is to think of them like Pokemon genes. Not all Pokemon are born equal. Some Rattats are bigger, some Pidgeys attack harder and some Kakunas have more defense. In order to facilitate this diversity, IVs were introduced in the original Gameboy games and hidden away from the general player base. There are only three main IVs that you should remember, Attack IV, Defense IV and Stamina IV. Attack and Defense are obvious, but Stamina comes into play when you leave a Pokemon to defend a gym. The higher the stamina, the longer they can defend before returning.
IV values go from 0 to 15. IVs are not the same thing as base stats. Even though base stats also depend on the specie, they increase when a Pokemon evolves and IVs always stay the same. IVs play a big role in determining the true power and strength of every Pokemon you encounter in the wild. They are especially important when comparing same species Pokemon with similar Combat Power.
Not too long after the release of Pokemon Go, it was discovered that IVs made their way into Niantic’s hit title, as well.
How to calculate Pokemon IV?
IV Score is a calculated number that shows how good is the combination of genes/IVs a Pokemon has. IV Score can range anywhere from 0% to 100%, where 0% is the worst possible combination of IVs and 100% is the perfect combination of IVs for that species.
As a lot of game information is hidden in Pokemon GO, it is often impossible to determine the exact IV score a Pokemon has. This is why the IV score is always accompanied with a table showing possible IV combinations for a specimen with that CP, HP and Upgrade cost.
IV Perfection shows how close to a perfect IV score a given IV combination is. An IV combination consists of three values: Attack, Defense and Stamina IV. When you compare that combination to a perfect combination of IVs for that Pokemon level, you get “perfection”. Perfection is also showed as a percentage value, ranging from 0 to 100%.
Thus Pokemon Go IVs are hidden stats that are randomly generated when a Pokemon is caught or hatched. These values are between 0 and 15, with a separate value for each stat. If you’re lucky, they can increase a Pokemon’s base stats by roughly 10 percent.
Here’s a quick example of Pokemon Go IVs. Squirtle’s base stats vs perfect IV stats: Attack – 94 vs 109, Defense – 122 vs 137 and Stamina – 88 vs 103. These stats are then put together into CP (Combat Points), which is main way a Pokemon’s strength is displayed in Pokemon Go. However, CP also takes Pokemon levels into account, so a 500 CP Squirtle may not have better IVs than a 150 CP Squirtle. The only way to know the true potential of a Pokemon is to check their IVs..
It’s also worth noting that IVs remain the same through evolution, so feel free to evolve that perfect IV Squirtle into a Blastoise.
There is one way to check Pokemon Go IVs that’s already built into the game.
- Tap on the Pokemon you want to check.
- Expand the menu on the bottom right.
- Tap Appraise.
If the Pokemon’s IVs are high, you’ll see one of the following messages:
- Mystic: Overall, your Pokemon is a wonder! What a breathtaking Pokemon!
- Valor: Overall, your Pokemon simply amazes me. It can accomplish anything!
- Instinct: Overall, your Pokemon looks like it can really battle with the best of them!
Only Pokemon with 80-100 percent IVs will return the messages above. If you manage to see it, you’ve got a keeper! The difference between Pokemon GO IV with 0% and 100% IV score is 10% in terms of CP and general battle performance. It’s not a lot by any means, but it is important for hardcore players. Also note that IVs are values that only influence Pokemon mathematical stats. What moves a Pokemon learns when evolving is not influenced by IV in any way. Nor does it guarantee a better/worse move set.
Finally if you want to know exactly what the IVs of your Pokemon are, there are several apps and tools available online but note that some of them are against the Pokemon Go terms of service and will get your account banned.
Lotteries have been around since the 15th century, and have been getting ever more popular in developed countries. They mostly have low odds, but it cannot reduce its popularity.
Do you know, about 21% of Americans consider lotteries as a way to improve their well-being, even after knowing the odds of winning are low? The degree to which people are obsessed and passionate about the idea of making a fortune by predicting the right numbers by watching the large body of the lottery is immense.
Is there Any Lottery Winning Strategy
Technically no! There are no reliable methods to guarantee to win. Even with exceptional calculation skills, you can only calculate the odds and probabilities, but you cannot do anything in order to get a jackpot. You do not have to, in fact, do anything or play even to win the lottery. It is purely your luck.
You can find several articles saying you should not play at all, and that this is the only guarantee you won’t lose money. But this cannot be the way, if you want to have fun, though: play the lottery to feel the rush, but never create any artificial strategies that can help you win!
As now it is clear that there are no betting strategies that can help you win; it can only increase your possibilities of not losing very much. Here I will share a few tips that were suggested by Richard Lustig – the seven-time winner of the state-sponsored lotteries from his own experience!
Setting a Budget is Wise
- Never only play with a minimum of 10 tickets.
- Do not be limited to meaningful dates. It limits your choices, as there are fewer days in a month than numbers on a lottery ticket.
- Another lottery genius, Stefan Mandel, recommends applying a math-driven approach:
- Smaller lotteries are a wiser choice. Don’t fall prey to the most famous ones, and always check your odds.
- Calculate all the patterns, and compare the number with the jackpot. Select a lottery in which the prize is no less than three times over the number of possible combinations.
- Convince investors to pay for each combination.
- Although it is illegal, print out tickets with every combination.
Don’t Fall for So-Called Strategies
Although many mathematicians have narrated the lottery odds which are not promising, people still hope that some schemes can guarantee them huge payouts.
Myths About Betting Systems
Many people stick to their personal lucky numbers, no matter how many times they are told that those numbers have no connection with what the odds of winning are.
2. Imagination Mechanisms
It is quite ridiculous that there are some theories out there about how you can win by just imagining it; although it is just thinking!
3. Magic square
Some people pick the numbers based on a specific area of the ticket.
4. Frequency Evaluation
This is the only myth with some logic – Evaluating the winning draws that have been made throughout the years, it can offer you the most common and uncommon numbers!
Taxes Eat Up Huge Lottery Earnings
You cannot get the whole money you earned. About 30% of your winnings will go to the federal and state taxes, which makes the lottery a game.
Of course, you can increase your chances of winning and avoid losing much. One of them is, joining some lottery pools. Your family, friends, or peers can join hands to win a jackpot. Picking rare numbers is also a way to increase a possible payout. Always double-check the numbers, and don’t demean the importance of second chance games!
These are some of the myths that you should not pay attention to and some real tricks that you can actually try out to increase your odds of winning and ward off the chances of losing much.
Casino Slots is the new game app available right now at app stores to download free on your mobile smartphones. This social game app is developed by Slots Limited and with the rating of 4.9 at app stores shows the growing popularity of this free game app. There are more than 100 pokies machines right from Las Vegas to play with having features like mega Jackpots, non-stop Bonuses, unique Features, special seasonal Events and more.
Some of the well known pokies machines that you can play are Priceless Diamonds, Fire 777, Ice Time, Super combo, Amazing Treasure, Burning Hearts, Labor Day, Sliding 777, St Patrick’s Day, Brewfest, Jackpot Respin, Lucky Bucks, Wild Red Hot Red, Gold Rush Jackpot, Money Bag Millions, Blackjack Legends, Big Bucks, Legends of the Orient, Golden Wheel Fever, Turbo Streak, Royal Dice, Electric Jolt, Flaming 777s, Priceless Heart, Super Diamond jackpot, Buffalo Wild, Mega Wheel Super Fruits and many more! More new pokies are added from time to time, latest being Blackjack Legend, Dice Stars, Wild Bonanza and Piggy Bank.
Features of Classic Slots App
- Welcome bonus of up to 100,000 free coins and get more bonuses every day
- Wonderful graphics, design and sound with easy to play multiple pokies features like Individual reel stop, Auto spin and classic pokies lever.
- High roller players VIP Wheel Jackpot to win more
- You can connect with Facebook and send your friends free coins every day for more pokies excitement!
- Win jackpots in your favorite pokies games with names on the leaderboards
- Challenges and events for free chips and more free spins only in this casino pokies games.
- You can play pokies without WIFI or internet. This means you can play even offline
How to get started with your mobile?
- It’s very simple and easy to get started with Classic Slots.
- If you own iOS iPhone or iPad then visit the app store and download this app all free on your device.
- If you own Android smartphone then visit Google Play and download this app all free on any Android mobile.
- Click here to download for iOS Requires iOS 9.0 or later
- Click here to download for Android Requires Android 4.1 and up
- Once you get this app on your device you can start playing at once. No registration required.
- You will get 100,000 free coins as welcome bonus to play free pokies machines.
- You can join with your Facebook account if you wish and get more free coins.
- You can use the chat feature within the game and chat with your FB friend while playing the game
- First three pokies machines are unlocked and the rest as you keep on playing and level up in the game more pokies machines will be unlocked and available for play.
- You play with free money in this fun casino and win free coins to play more.
How to get free coins and rewards?
- As said above you are offered 100,000 free coins as welcome bonus
- Get 500 free coins or credits as daily bonus
- Get free daily spin & free bonuses every hour means you always have more coins to play pokies.
- Join with Facebook and get free 10,000 credits. You can sync your progress and send and receive gifts too.
- Like FB fanpage of Classic slots and get more free coins.
- Meet the daily challenge and collect daily bonus.
- Collect hourly bonus 3 times and you can send up to 3 gifts to friends meeting the daily challenge.
- Use friend codes and get free 200 credits or coins all free from friends.
- There is bonus for invitee where you enter friend code and get 5000 free bonus. Don’t know friend code then ask from your friends and enter the code.
- If you register your email you get a reward of 1000 X coins and 1X hammer.
- Get star cards during events and finish a set to win a big reward then complete the album for a gigantic prize. Every card has a symbol from one of the classic slot machine that you play. The higher the amount of starts the rarer the card. The ! icon down below your game screen will show you the cards you have collected and you can then send this star to a friend or ask your FB friend to send you one. If you collect the entire album of cards you win awesome 45,000,000 free coins.
- If you stamp your cards of one entire set you win 500,000 coins all free.
- Grab the deals on Facebook Fan Page and get more rewards.
- Every event and festival like Black Friday, Christmas, Valentine fetches you more coins.
Finally remember that this mobile app has in app purchases if you want to buy more coins. The price of coin packs start from AU$1.99 and highest is AU$30.49. Also note this is a free fun social game app where no real money deposits are required. You play with free coins and win free coins to play more.
If you are aware of Google pay then you know the new features of this app on your moble where you can include passes and transit cards. This payment app now supports Mobile Myki in Australia and has lots of awesome features integrated with upcoming maps. Lately this app also added a material theme account switcher.
What is Mobile Myki?
Mobile myki is a new way to travel with myki. It’s a digital myki on your Android phone on the Google PayTM app.
With Mobile myki you can top up on the go, touch on and off with your phone and know your balance in real time Mobile myki covers Melbourne and regional Victoria’s trains, trams, and buses, with users now able to add the transit card into Google Pay. This will provide real-time information like balance, recent transactions, and low balance notifications.
You will be able to buy Full fare, Concession, Child, and Senior Mobile mykis, with auto load from Google Pay and top-ups in Google Maps. That latter integration will also list your current balance when planning a trip in Maps.
Like with other credit or debit cards in Pay, you do not have to manually select Mobile myki before tapping your device pass to a turnstile. Bringing an Android 5.0+ or higher mobile phone in close proximity will automatically scan the loaded transit card. Signing up for a Mobile myki card is free, but a minimum $10 initial top-up is required.
As said above Google Pay for Android recently added a Material Theme account switcher in the top-right corner of the Home, Payment, Passes, and Send tabs. Tapping your profile will slide a sheet with all your on-device Google Accounts for faster switching compared to before. This follows several other Google apps like Contacts and Drive too.
How to get started with Mobile Myki?
- First Download Google PayTM
- Follow the instructions within Google PayTM to set up your payment card
- Go to Passes. Tap the blue + Pass button and select Travel card. Choose myki
- Choose myki Money or myki Pass
- Now select your fare product: Full fare, Child, Senior or General concession (interstate senior)
- Finish the transaction and you’re ready to travel!
Note that if you already have Google Pay on your device, make sure it’s the latest version before adding Mobile myki.
Check now to see if you can use Mobile myki on your Android mobile
- Your phone needs to have a near-field communication (NFC) chip. Go to Settings > Connected devices. If NFC is listed, you can turn this on.
- Ensure you’re using Android operating system 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher. Go into Settings > System > About phone. You can then see what Android version you’re on.
- Download Google PayTM and set up a payment card. You’ll need to be aged 16 or over to use Google PayTM.
- You need to have a VISA/Mastercard to use Mobile myki.
- If you travel on a Full Fare, Senior, Child or General concession myki you can use Mobile myki.
Points to remember
- If you have a wearable with Google Pay such as watches you cannot use Mobile myki as it doesn’t support it
- Mobile myki is different to an existing myki card. You’ll need to buy and top up a new Mobile myki. To transfer any funds from your existing myki to Mobile myki you’ll need to deactivate the existing card. Contact us to request the transfer.
- Auto Load lets you set a minimum balance and your myki will automatically top up with the amount you choose. For example, when your myki Money balance reaches $10, you could top up with $20.
- You don’t need to unlock your mobile phone or open the app to touch on/off. You only need to wake up your phone to touch on and off. The phone is awake whenever the screen is turned on, even it’s locked.
- You can register your Mobile myki via Register your myki. This will let you manage your myki as you would a physical myki card. It also protects your myki balance if you lose your phone or it’s stolen.
- You can use myki Money and myki Pass on Mobile myki
- Public Transport Victoria does not have any access to any information within the Google Pay app. They can only see Mobile myki information if you register your Mobile myki via Register your myki.
- You can only activate a Mobile myki on one device at a time. Mobile myki can only be transferred to another device if the myki card is deactivated and moved to the new device. Once it’s transferred to another device, it will no longer be available on the original device.
- But to use it on another phone then on your existing phone, go into Mobile myki, select the menu in the top right corner (three vertical dots) and choose ‘Move to another device’. This will allow you to deactivate your Mobile myki. Now on your new phone, download Google Pay and set it up with your same account details. In the Passes section, you’ll then be able to see your Mobile myki and activate it to your new phone. You can only have your Mobile myki active on one device at a time. You need to deactivate your Mobile myki on one device before doing a factory reset or all data will be lost.
- A ticket number is a unique 15-digit number for every myki (Mobile myki and physical). You can use the ticket number to register your myki or if you require a refund.
- If you use an Australian Mastercard/VISA card to purchase and top up your Mobile myki, you can get a refund via the mymyki website, Public transport Victoria call centre or Public transport Victoria Hubs.
- If you use an international Mastercard/Visa card to purchase and top up your Mobile myki, you’ll have to visit the the transport hub at Southern Cross Station to request a refund. Refunds cannot be issued for less than $5. Also refund for an international payment card cannot be processed by the call center.
- Mobile myki only allows eight myki Pass types to be purchased via the app: 7-day, 28-day, 30-day, 31-day, 35-day, 40-day, 60-day and 365-day. These are the eight most commonly purchased myki Passes.
- If you’d like to buy a myki Pass for a different day duration, you can do so via the mymyki website.
- If you’re using an international payment card you won’t be able to top up via the mymyki website.
- If you are international visitor and you have a Mastercard or VISA card you can get and top up a Mobile myki.
- Finally you need to be aged 16 or over to use Google PayTM as this is a requirement of Google. You can read the Terms of Service online.
As the popularity of yoga in Australia continues to grow, it’s quickly becoming an essential part of the country’s exercise routine. This trend isn’t surprising, since every year more Aussies are taking up this healthy hobby. While only 5% of Australians practiced yoga in 2008, in the last ten years that number has more than doubled. Today nearly 11% of Australia’s population regularly perform asanas, which translates to 2 million users. This impressive user base allowed yoga to beat Pilates and aerobics as the country’s top cardio, strength and flexibility exercise.
Fueled by a growing amount of participants, Australia’s yoga community is transforming into a booming industry. Currently yoga generates $621 million in Australia, and is forecasted to grow 2.2% every year. This generous amount of revenue funds 3,278 yoga related businesses and employs 9,379 Australians. From hosting classes to selling gear and apparel, there’s no shortage of businesses surrounding yoga. This wellness practice is a crucial boost to the local economy, which makes it beneficial for more than people’s bodies.
Now that yoga has proved it’s here to stay, the ways people are learning it are becoming more diverse. Not everyone can afford to sign up for yoga classes, and even less people have time to fit it in their schedules. Developers haven’t ignored these issues, which is why a slew of yoga apps have invaded both app stores. By providing free classes that can be accessed at home, they cater directly to this previously neglected demographic. To showcase the best ways to take up this beneficial hobby, we compiled a list of the best yoga apps. These programs provide instant guidance that used to be unattainable, so take advantage of this mobile revolution!
Best Yoga Apps in 2019
App #3: Yoga Studio: Mind & Body – For those who want access to yoga on the go, this app is the perfect sidekick. Their library guide covers 280 yoga poses that are complimented by 80 HD video classes and meditation courses. From the skill level to amount of time, various factors of every lesson can be adjusted. Boasting hip hop yoga, sun salutations, yoga for back pain, deep relaxation and yoga for runners, users get access to plenty of fun features. Users can select and schedule classes, which allows them to fit yoga into even the most hectic lifestyle. There’s no excuse not to pick up this habit, so incorporate yoga into your routine!
App #2: Daily Yoga – When it comes to learning yoga and burning calories, this app provides the best of both worlds. On top of a staggering amount of asanas, users get access to an intriguing combination of Pilates, Vinyasa and HIIT. Their 50+ yoga classes range from beginner to advanced, which allows anyone to get in on the action. Their 500 yoga poses are complimented by detailed voice instructions and 200 HD video classes that are updated monthly. These sessions range from 5 to 70 minutes, which allows them to accommodate any schedule.
Even though this extensive library is impressive, it’s far from this app’s main appeal. On top of providing endless yoga classes, they offer options for getting toned and cultivating inner-wellness. The app can count calories burned during 50 plus workouts, which allows users to track their progress on their fitness journey. All this is accompanied by a thriving online community, so get motivated with this versatile app!
App #1: Down Dog – Between their robust library of classes and various teachers, it’s easy to forget that this is an app. By incorporating 30,000 distinct configurations, Down Dog insures that users aren’t bombarded with the same monotonous videos. From the teachers to the end goals, everything about their program can be tailored to each user. The best part is, each class can be downloaded and enjoyed offline. This allows users to enjoy classes in serene natural settings, so take your classes to the great outdoors!
Vegas has always been a center of attraction for every single gambler across the globe. Probably not every gambler could manage to visit Vegas but you can always feel the vibe and environment playing online from the comfort of your home. It’s true! Playing some specific sort of games which are stylish, time-tested online masterpieces can transport to the vintage vibe.
1. Fruit Frenzy
Fruits have always been a classic and real symbol of a traditional slot machine and also its online version. The first slot machine was developed in 1891 and surprisingly it wasn’t mechanical gambling. That time there was no system of an automatic payout and players used to receive their rewards at the bar in the form of a drink. Gradually people were able to play for money and then the ban happened.
Fruits are the most reliable alternative. In fruits, there were plums, cherries, melons, and pineapples. In addition, there was also a ‘BAR’ and Liberty Bell sign. When you land three fruits in a row, you would get a chewing gum with the same flavor. It was just like a peculiar version of a vending machine!
2. Crazy Vegas
This progressive slot features 20 paylines which conventionally displays how much money you’re going to win. Of course, virtually! It features Elvis characters as its unique symbol and you’ll find spot dancers, Jacks, presenters, and stacks of chips amongst other characters. Crazy Vegas also features a random progressive jackpot that you can win at the end of an absolutely any game.
3. Shopping Spree
Shopping Spree is one of the best slot games if you are looking for ultimate Vegas classics. It is one of the oldest slot games which was placed on most video slot machines in the 1990s and is still played in an online form.
Everyone likes to shop and this slot signifies this spirit. It features luxurious perfume, shopping bags, expensive shoes, the makeup of diamonds and flower bouquets. If you’re lucky enough to land these, you can expect to win some real money for real life shopping! And the sum of $100,000 isn’t that bad. It features 9 paylines in a 5-reel.
4. Cleopatra’s Gold
Here you will find an image of Cleopatra is more popular in casino culture than in Egypt itself. Cleopatra’s Gold occupies a special place in your heart. This slot features 5 reels which means you have many opportunities to get a winning set and actually win some good money. It also depicts the Ancient Egypt culture due to the images include scarabs, cats, pyramids, eyes of Horus and most importantly the epic Cleopatra.
5. Double Ya Luck
This is a mechanical slot machine from the 1970s which is available in its modern version. Here you will see retro cars and collect art pieces that have witnessed many centuries. Double Ya Luck also offers a progressive jackpot and in terms of financial stability, it’s going to triple your stake or even increase it tenfold. It’s a 3-reel slot which speaks of its old-timey vibe. It features those favorite bars and cherries, and 7’s. And luckily if you happen to get three 7’s, you hit a massive jackpot!
Above-listed is the most amazing and online popular slots that have the potential due to its features and symbols that will take you to the age of classic and vintage Los Vegas.
Australian Dollar casinos are one of the most popular casinos since inception. This is due to the convenience they offer to the Australian players. Most of the time when you play in online casinos, you prefer to using a currency that you are familiar with.
If you are given with an opportunity to use Australian dollar currency to play at online casinos, this gives you a convenience that you do not have to deal with calculations pertaining to differences in exchange rates that is never stable and keep shifting every day. When you are engrossed in the conversion of currencies and keeping track of how much money you have spent or plan to spend while playing casinos, it may interfere with the process of enjoying and winning.
How to Play at Australian Dollar Casinos
Today it is the most convenient way to play in an online casino if you are given the opportunity to use the Australian dollar which you use in your everyday life. So, before you enter into any casino make sure first that they are accepting Australian dollar and allowing it to be used by the players.
Your next step is to complete the registration process and to deposit real money to the casino. If you have selected the right dollar casinos online in Australia, you do not need to select a currency. It will reduce one of your worries while playing online games. You do not have to calculate the exchange rate and related charges that go along with it. These benefits will surely help you play better and improve your gaming experience in any of the casinos accepting Australian Dollar Casino.
Top 4 Australian Dollar Casinos
With over 150 pokies to offer powered by real time gaming software Fair Go Casino is a great choice to play real money pokies in AUD. It offers a wide diversity of casino games like video poker, video pokies, table games, classic pokies poker, roulettes, blackjack, bingo & keno games. You can enjoy pokies play online in real time with your mobile or PC or tablet instantly.
You get welcome bonus of AUD1000. On your first deposit 100% up to $200 X5.
2. Rich Casino
Rich casino is one of the online casinos where you can enjoy sports betting, pokies, table games, poker and other casino games to enjoy with your mobile smartphone. You will get 25 free spins as welcome bonus, triple your first deposit with a 200% match bonus.
On making a deposit with Bitcoin with your mobile, you get a 400% Bonus on your first three deposits.
On your first deposit you get 200% match bonus, second deposit you get 100% match bonus, third deposit you get 100% match bonus, fourth deposit also you get 100% match bonus and on your fifth deposit you get 175% match bonus.
It offers over 800 casino games powered by BetSoft, Rival, Pragmatic Play, Vig and Parlay Entertainment. You can enjoy classic pokies along with popular and new pokies like Dragon Kingdom, Jurassic Giants, Greedy Goblins, Genie’s Fortune and more. It also features table games like Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat with different variants. Also listed are video poker games, and other games like Keno, scratch cards and bingo to play.
Superior casino is a great choice as mobile casino where you can enjoy some of the amazing pokies powered by Rival, Betsoft and Vivo brands gaming software. It features table games like Blackjack, Roulette, Video Poker and Craps are most popular to play. There are also speciality games on the offer at this online casino such as Vegas Jackpot Keno, Sudoku games.
On making your first deposit of $25 in real AUD or BTC, you get $20 no deposit bonus to get started. The $20 no deposit bonus is quite lucrative. As a new player get a welcome bonus of up to $1,000!
Your second, third, fourth and fifth deposits will get you up to $5000 in instant bonus cash.
This casino is licensed and regulated with the jurisdiction of Curacao and it features a huge virtual library of games from a wide variety of software providers. Play Amo Casino offers over 1800 games to enjoy in real time.
With over 1800 games to enjoy in real time, it features pokies that are powered by various top notch software providers like Betsoft, Evolution, Microgaming, NetEnt, NextGen and others. You can also play various table games with live dealers.
As a new player you get maximum bonus amount $100 and depositing 100 will get you $200. For your second deposit, the casino gives a bonus of 50% of your deposit amount. The maximum bonus amount is 200. You deposit $400 and play with $600.
Benefits of Playing in Australian Dollars
Being an Aussie gambler, when you play using your local currency, it simplifies your process of tracking funds and money that you are going to spend. You are left with less task of worrying about the exchange rate calculation and the fees associated with it, which surely helps you in managing your bankroll also more efficiently. This means that you know well the bonus ratios and percentages that you are eligible for when you sign up for a casino online in Australia.
When you are playing at an online Aussie dollar casino, you can expect to experience faster payouts than you would be playing at casinos that accept different currencies. The cause behind this is that with different currencies, the task of calculation procedures are also added on along with the fact-checking process before a payout is successfully made.
Banking Options in Australian Dollar Casino
As most of the time, online casinos offer multiple banking to their players, it becomes the liability of the casino to provide the most popular banking transaction method being requested by the local players. Most of the Australian dollar casinos use all the popular payment options to attract Australian gamblers because it can offer faster transactions than multiple other currencies. There are many e-wallet services available along with credit and debit cards and internet banking options. Following are the most popular banking options that can be found in most Australian Dollar Casinos:
- Visa and MasterCard
What to Look for When Selecting right Australian Dollar Casino?
When it comes to the denotation of The Australian Dollar, it is denoted as AUD which is used in the Australian Commonwealth region. In most of the online casinos, you will find this shorten form of currency using signifiers like $, A$ or AU$. You must ensure that they are in Australian dollar casinos, to avoid any future calculation and misunderstanding as often you might mistake ($) for that of the American currency. Top dollar online casinos in Australia mostly clearly distinguish between the different currencies that they offer the players to use.
It is, therefore, suggested, to peruse the terms and conditions thoroughly before start playing at any online dollar casino you select. When it comes to the top-ranked Australian dollar online casino, it offers all the required information helpful to help you navigate the online casino smoothly. In addition to this, they also offer various methods of making contact with the customer support team for any kind of assistance you may require during your play which may include phone, email or even the chat assistance.
Gambling Law in Australia
The online gambling industry is governed by a bill of law in the Commonwealth region called The Interactive Gambling Act of 2001 which was introduced by the Australian government. As per this bill, all the Australia-based online casinos are prohibited from offering real money to the residents of Australia. When you want to register with an Australian Dollar Casino, you must do your due diligence and check the legalities of the casino with which you wish to play. Or else, you can also pick from the many top Australian Dollar Casinos that are thoroughly checked for safety and legal complications.
In Australia, all online pokies have its own payout percentage. Those pokies with the best payout are the most popular for very clear reasons. This is the reason most of the Aussie casino players know to have a better chance at winning to play such pokies with highest payout percentages.
In a layman language payout refers to the amount of money a player receives in return for betting. It is most commonly expressed as a percentage or a ratio, and it is calculated by dividing the amount of winnings paid by the total amount of cash wagered like if a player starts out with $100 and finishes up with $95, the payout is 95:100 or 95%.
The payout also depends on the game you choose to play and the software of the game. Also higher payouts is the games credit denomination. Higher payouts are usually offered at the higher denominated pokies. One study showed that nickel machines at a certain casino averaged payouts of 92.5%, while quarter pokies machines provided a 94.1% ratio. The rate of return on that casino’s dollar pokies was 95.9%, and the machines that featured a five-dollar minimum paid out at 98.4%.
Therefore before you jump into any pokies online game, better to know what is the return to a player percentage (RTP) and how to maximize your winning chances.
You need to check the RTP of the pokies to find out how well it rates on the RTP scale:
- If a pokies machine has 93% or less then it has low RTP
- Between 93% and 95% is acceptable RTP
- In the range of 95% and 97% it’s great RTP
- Pokies between 97% and 98% is an excellent RTP
- If higher than 98% it is superb RTP pokies machine
The higher the RTP, the more favourable the odds are for you as a player and the bigger the chance that you will win on that particular pokies.
Best Paying Pokies Machines Australia
So if you wager $100, $95 or more is expected to return to you if you play that particular game. It is better to go through the RTP in the game rules, in an online pokies review or by going through the casinos’ payout percentage report that is available on the site.
Let’s find out the RTP of some great Microgaming pokies, like Thunderstruck 2 (96.6%), Game of Thrones (95%), Jurassic Park (96.67%), Ninja Magic (96.15%) and Karaoke Party (96.1%) all these online pokies have favorable RTP’s.
Note that it’s the third-party testing agencies like e-Commerce and Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance (eCOGRA), and Gaming Labs International (GLI), and Technical Systems Testing (TST) that determines the pokie’s payout rates.
These agencies have no personal interest in the games, software, random number generators or the industry at large. These companies regularly evaluate and audit each game and the real money results, so there is no jugglery possible.
How to find big payout Pokies?
Considering the entertainment fact, the best online pokies real money are those that can develop multiple wins in AUD. Now, the big question is how you can find the pokies that pay big?
To find best payout pokies you need to do the following:
- First find the RTP of the pokies listed in the rules or paytables of the game. Closer the RTP comes to 100%, the better odds you have of actually beating the casino.
- Choose the best payouts Australian friendly online casinos to play pokies. These best payouts offer great variety of pokies machines, table games, sports betting and live dealers along with great payment modes to fund your real money gaming account at the casino as well as provide 24.7 Australian friendly help support.
- If you are a new player avoid playing progressive pokies at first until you are familiar with the game. Progressives Pokies have the lowest RTP percentages by far, often 8-10% less than the ones with standard pokies and that percentage includes all the big progressive jackpot amounts, so the RTP on the base game is even significantly lower.
- The reason big progressive jackpot pokies games have a lower RTP is that a certain percentage of your wager is a contribution to the jackpot fund, plus of course, in order to build a bigger jackpot, the pokies cannot pay out as much as other pokies games otherwise the size of the jackpots would have to be considerably smaller.
- Play pokies with multiple game features in the combination. To start with, the best online pokies are those Jungle Jim El Dorado pokies (Microgaming’s), for example, has a rolling reel that re-spins and a multiplier trail capped at 15X. Win Sum Dim Sum online pokies also have wilds that can spread and cover the entire reel and Shoot! That’s next to the wilds, scatters and free spins that are standard right across the video pokies genre. It shows that your chances of banking Aussie dollars are immensely improved.
- In choosing a good pokie machine you should look for high payouts, volatility and the features of the game itself. Like you are bound to have a higher return on your investment while playing a pokies with free spins and multipliers.
- Finally remember that pokies are a game of chance and there is no gurantee to win the pokies so play responsibly.
Best Payout Pokies to play at online casinos
As now you have understood the real meaning of Payout above and you are ready to involve yourself in playing pokies or table games or live casinos with AU dollars as a real money play then you need to choose the best payouts pokies at AU online casinos.
All these online casinos are legit, reputable casinos to play loads of games with variety of themes and are powered by top notch gaming software providers like Microgaming, NetEnt, IGT, Playtech RTG, Aristocrat, Betsoft and many more. Also have Australian friendly deposit options and are faster withdrawal casinos.
Keeping in mind the above-listed tips, you can play the sample for free. You can select to play the games in the practice mode, but without expecting any real money rewards in play. To start with, you will find both low and high variance pokies that’ll allow you to see the pokies variance in action without any cost to you at all!
With 24.7 customer support these casinos are best for high roller players as well as new players who need a trustworthy casino to play starting with free games as well as real money AUD play with instant or download mode using mobile phones, tablets or PC. Grab lucrative pokies bonuses and after your wins get your withdrawal request being processed within a couple of days. Enjoy these online casinos and experience the outcome yourself.
Melbourne is known for its vibrant nightlife and exotic dining options, but their pokies venues routinely get overlooked which are equally lucrative and welcoming. This bustling city is the heart of CBD, which opens up doors to a slew of gaming options. Victoria is a state with a passionate relationship with gambling, so it’s no surprise that the industry is booming. There’s no shortage of options, as there are over 30,000 pokies machines throughout the state. From hotels to pubs, they can be found at any late-night venue.
Packed with Authorized and Regulated Casinos
All activity falls under the Gambling Regulation Act 2003, which takes a liberal approach to gambling. To keep things fair, all venues are regulated by the Victorian Commission for Gambling & Liquor Regulation. This relentless enforcement ensures that all pokies machines pay back 87% of the money wagered. Since the playing field has been evened out, it’s prime time to gamble in Melbourne. For this reason, we have compiled a list of the best places to play pokies in the city. So, friends, get prepare to discover your next favorite venue in this punters’ paradise!
Explore Melbourne’s Best Pokies Venues
Crown Casino is the most entertaining place to play pokies in Melbourne. Ever since this casino made its grand debut in 1997, it has taken the industry by storm. In a country that’s madly in love with pokies, this is no easy feat. They have achieved this level of popularity by offering users an unparalleled gaming experience. It’s nestled on the south bank of the Yarra River, providing the perfect backdrop to a night of elegance.
One of the main perks of this casino is its staggering amount of options. Not to be outdone, this venue is home to over 500 table games & 2,638 pokies machines. Their impressive fleet of pokies machines are developed by the leaders of the industry. Machines created by Aristocrat, IGT, Konami & Ainsworth Gaming Technology can be found throughout the premises. Having deep ties to the industry has its benefits. Many of the pokies games offered by the Crown can’t be found online. This gives visitors an exclusive preview of games that are shaking up the industry.
To make things even more appealing, the Crown Casino enjoys some exclusive privileges. Lockout laws aren’t applied to casinos, so punters can enjoy 24/7 entertainment. While clubs, pubs & RSLs can only run their machines 20 hours a day, the Crown can go 24 hours. This perk lets punters experience something completely unique. If there’s one thing Australians can create, it’s an unforgettable casino. Treat yourself with this extraordinary opportunity.
Fortunately for visitors, there are hundreds of pubs scattered around Melbourne. Many are located downtown, so they aren’t hard to find. These establishments let punters enjoy a quality meal accompanied by a stiff drink while they play pokies. They can be found almost anywhere, but a few stand out. There include Batman’s Hill on Collins, Celtic Club & the Golden Nugget, Clocks at Flinders Street Station Shanghai Club, The Meeting Place are the most popular of all. Come down and experience for yourself!
Even if you get tired of flashy casinos and bustling pubs, there’s still more options for punters. There’s no reason to get dressed up if you stick to the machines at your hotel. They give punters easy access to pokies games, so take advantage of this service. Some of the favorites are Bell’s Hotel, but there are plenty of other options to choose from! You can visit The Swanston Hotel Grand Mercure, Welcome Stranger Hotel, Golden Fleece Hotel, The Bay & Bridge Hotel, The Rex and few others.
Play pokies online is another option to find best pokies to play in Melbourne, sitting right at your own comfort zone. You can join top notch safe and secure as well as legit casinos that accept AUD as well as BTC to play wonderful pokies from high rated gaming developers.
Some of the reputed online sites are Fair Go Casino specially catering to Aussie punters; Rich Casino, Slotland casino, House of Jack Casino and many more. Simply pick your mobile phone, type the casino URL on your Android or iPhone browser that is Chrome or Safari or play with iPad or Kindle tablet. Enter the casino with your handset, open a casino account, and make a real time deposit to play real money pokies or play for free without any deposit. Grab awesome bonuses and spin the reels.